Smile is the best thing that anyone can wear. Not only it makes you look beautiful but it also helps to instill the confidence inside you. However, some people may hesitate to even smile in front of people because of the abnormal shape, size or color. But thanks to the medical advancement that now you can get rid of all such abnormalities with the help of dental veneers. These days almost all Dental care clinic centers have this facility.
What are Dental Veneers?
These are thin custom made tooth shells designed in a way to cover the abnormalities of your tooth. It may come in different shapes, size and colors depending upon your requirement. You can always visit your family dentist New Britain CT to get your teeth examined with the help of professional tools & assess what kind of Veneers you need.
What are these dental Veneers used for?
Veneers are used to fix problems like:
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Irregular shape
- Space between teeth
Things you must know about Veneers before taking the final decision
- These dental Veneers are non-removable and have a life span of 15-20 years.
- Like normal teeth, even Veneers can chip or crack if not taken care of well.
- You can get these Veneers fixed only where required.
- Veneers may take time to get ready, for those who can't wait can wear temporary Veneers for the time being.
- Unlike normal teeth, Veneers can easily resist stains.
The procedure involved in Getting a Veneer for your teeth
- Firstly, you need to get your teeth examined in some renowned clinics. Not only they will provide you correct diagnostic but will also help you to decide whether or not Veneers will work for you.
- The next step is planning the procedure which may include your active participation.
- Once decided, then the preparations will begin wherein your dentist will reshape your tooth to get the Veneer fixed. He may trim your enamel to make space for the veneer.
- Once the reshaping is done your dentist will take an impression of your tooth which is then further sent to a laboratory for the construction of Veneer.
- Now that your Veneer is ready, your dentist may trim it after placing it temporarily on your tooth. Once it is altered completely the dentist will complete the bonding process.
It is really important to get your Veneers done by some renowned and professional dental clinic to make sure that you receive comfortable and convenient treatment by the best dentist in New Britain.